Real Estate License Courses
If you’re thinking about getting your real estate license, look no further than OneBlue Real Estate School in Orlando, Florida. As Florida’s premier real estate school, OneBlue Real Estate School offers classroom-based and online classes for both sales associate and broker licenses along with all FREC required continuing education courses.
The OneBlue Difference
With so many real estate schools to pick from, how do you know where to go? To help you decide, we thought we’d share our top four reasons why we believe we should be your first and only choice for real estate education in Central Florida. We hope that you will honor us with your business and assure you that we will do everything we can to ensure your success.
- Success Rate: The Florida Real Estate Commission doesn’t allow a school to share their pass rate. However, we can share that on average our students take 3-classes with us! We must be doing something right for them to come back!
- Interactive + Fun: You won’t find any boring lectures at OneBlue Real Estate School. We embrace interactive learning including case studies, group activities, as well as gamification to make sure you retain the information.
- Small Class Sizes: Unlike other schools, we cap our real estate license classes at 24-students. This allows our instructors to ensure that every single student understands the content and is set up for success.
- Exclusive Study Aides: We’ve developed exclusive study aides to help you study for the class and state exam including practice quizzes by chapter, crossword and word search puzzles for vocabulary, math video tutorials and more.
Get Your Florida Real Estate License
Getting a real estate license is an exciting process, though for many people it can seem a bit overwhelming. Here at OneBlue, our goal is to help make the process as easy as 1-2-3! In fact, it really is just that easy. You can visit our real estate career info page to get a lot of great information including the steps you need to follow to get your license.
We also have career counselors available Monday through Friday from 9 am until 6 pm and from 9 am until 5 pm on Saturdays. Our career counselors can help answer any questions you have about applying for your license, the class, the exam, or just what it is like to be a real estate agent. You can reach them by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen or by giving us a call at 321-333-5222.
Most Popular Real Estate License Courses
- 63-hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course
- 72-hour Broker Pre-License Course
- 45-hour Sales Associate Post-License Course
- 14-hour Continuing Education for Sales and Broker
- 2-day Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Course for Sales and Broker